Marcia Meislin, founder of MCM Consultants, is a transformational coach, trainer, motivational-speaker-for-hire and author. For her, so many of these professional services mesh and blend with one another. Wearing many hats in her professional life, Marcia seamlessly switches between corporate training and personal coaching; she can address vitally important business tactics that Boss and Employee must navigate to coexist and succeed, yet at the same time, Marcia can offer just as much to those who seek out her support in making life-affirming changes, whether it’s through one-on-one coaching, inspirational group presentations or speaking engagements.
Click on the photo below to see testimonials of Marcia AT WORK!
Marcia has been retained by companies large and small for professional development, management training and corporate and career coaching, in the business, government and not-for-profit arenas.
Here’s a smattering of these professional services sure to rev up your corporate profile inside your company’s offices as well as out in the world. Please contact Marcia for more information on any of these tried-and-true methods that deliver results.
Management training – Marcia uses a blended approach to train managers and professionals at all levels including classroom training, one-on-one coaching, simulations, performance consults, off-sites, team-building activities, problem solving meetings, large scale events, motivational speeches and e-learning/technology.
Within the leadership/management/supervisory development realm, Marcia’s essential how-to’s include:
- Create a supportive environment
- Communicate effectively (up, down and across)
- Coach all types of employees
- Identify “coachable” moments
- Deliver tough feedback
- Develop viable action plans
- Hold people accountable
- Retail key talent
- Engage all levels of the workforce
- Train technical people to be effective managers
- Grow managers into leaders
Here’s a sampling of Marcia’s basic training programs:
- New supervisor training
- Middle management development
- Executive development
- Leadership clinic
- Coaching skills
- Performance management training
- High-potential development
- 360º Feedback coaching
- Organization effectiveness consulting
- Presentation skills training
Professional development – including internal consulting skills/change management/team building and facilitation/communication.
Marcia can speak to how to reposition roles to create strategic partnerships, how to build trust, increase credibility, service and value and how to manage resistance to change.
Team building strategies includes how to manage remote teams across geographies and time zones, break down silos, establish mentoring relationships, institute peer coaching, utilize diverse behavioral styles, achieve conflict resolution and develop communication strategies.
Marcia’s other professional training programs include:
- Internal consulting skills training
- How to create a consulting organization (e.g., HR, IT, Legal)
- Facilitating and managing change
- Managing high-quality customer service
- Off-site meeting design/facilitation
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and other assessments
- Mediation for small group conflicts
- Communications skills (e.g., listening, interpersonal skills)
- “Train the Trainer” programs
All of Marcia’s training programs can be customized to fit your culture, people, budget and scheduling needs.