Marcia loves speaking engagements – they really bring her powerful professional and personal messages to life, and audiences adore their time with Marcia, immediately put at ease by her frank openness, willingness to share, humorous self awareness and her desire to inspire her listeners to “turn your life around!” Here are a smattering of topics that Marcia has addressed in recent engagements. Contact Marcia to book her for your next event.
Click on the photos below to see VIDEO of Marcia in action!
In the personal arena, Marcia can expound on:
- Not Enough. Too Much. Just Right.
- Winning the War Against Myself
- Peeling Away the Layers of Emotional Eating
- My Story of Food, Fat, and Feelings
- From Despair to Repair
- Lessons Learned About Food. Fat. Feelings.
- My Victory Over Food Addiction
- How I Stopped Bingeing and Started Living
- My Struggle to be Enough
- A Food Addict’s Journey to Freedom
- Dayenu! (Hebrew for “It would be sufficient”)
- Fat. Fearless. Fabulous.
- Finding the Sweet Life Within
- The Unrequited Quest for a Cookie’s Love
- A 300 Pound Success Story
- Growing Up Fat in America
In the professional sector, Marcia can speak to:
- Building Confidence for Success
- Change for the Better: Transforming Challenges into Growth Opportunities
- Designing and Delivering Effective Training Programs
- Enhancing the Customer/Client Experience
- How to Give and Receive Feedback for Positive Results
- Letting Go and Moving On
- Managing Your Boss
- Mastering the Art of Conflict Resolution
- Negotiation: The Art of Getting What You Want
- Partnering for Results: Key Tools for the Advanced Consultant
- Ten Strategies for Coaching Employees in Turbulent Times
- The Internal Consultant: Drawing on Inside Expertise
- Transformational Leadership
- Visionary Leadership and Motivation
- Why Employees Resist Change and 6 Things a Manager Can Do About It